Featured Stories and Reports
Find out what’s happening across Allscripts
Healthcare IT is transforming healthcare delivery. Allscripts clients, partners and employees are leading the way. We strive to share timely news about how our community is making a difference in health care, so you can be up to speed every day.
- Salford plans to put CareInMotion, Digital Health, April 6, 2016
Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust has bought Allscripts’ CareInMotion dbMotion population health management platform, for the replacement of the Salford Integrated Record. The dbMotion platform will be used to help integrate health and social care, as Salford works to become an NHS Vanguard accountable care organization.
- University Hospitals of Cleveland to build out population health strategy with Allscripts suite, Healthcare IT News, March 30, 2016
UH CMIO Jeffrey Sunshine said that deploying an interoperability tool and new modules will help the hospital to create a single patient record physicians can access at the point of care.
- ICD-10: Targeting reporting and reimbursement, Health Management Technology, March 29, 2016
It’s official: The ICD-10 launch happened six months ago. It was then that the U.S. healthcare industry joined the rest of the Western world in updating the way patient records are coded for classification and reimbursement. With six months to go before that grace period permanently expires, HMT sits down with experts to get their takes on how the ICD-10 transition has been received and what we can expect to see in the future.
- Why Health Data Interoperability is Setting EHR Vendors on FHIR, Health IT Analytics, March 2016
Providers are hitting the boiling point as they battle to make health data interoperability an everyday affair, but EHR vendors think they've got the right answers.
- HIMSS16: Allscripts trying to stay 'ahead of the curve', Clinical Innovation + Technology, February 29, 2016
Photo Requests: Concetta DiFranco